Job Title: Information Technology Assistant I
Department: District Information Technology
Reports To: Director of Technical Services, Superintendent
Salary: Starts at $12.80 and increases depending on experience (Technology Assistant I, II, or III)
SUMMARY: Assist in the maintenance, repairs, and upgrades of District technology equipment and software as needed throughout the District. Equipment will include but not be limited to Computers, Servers, Printers, Switches, Hubs, Routers, Telephone and related, Projectors, Fire Alarm, Intercom, and other equipment as needs arise.
Please apply by May 13th, 2022
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Perform routine maintenance on technology equipment throughout the District.
2. Perform upgrades to hardware/software as needed/defined by District.
3. Perform troubleshooting and repairs to both hardware and software installations.
4. Assist Director of Technical Services in new installations of equipment.
5. Provide assistance in troubleshooting and repair of all in plant cabling and fiber.
6. Demonstrate satisfactory work ethic and attitude.
7. Maintain confidentiality of any information learned while performing duties.
8. Strictly adhere to legal / licensing requirements while performing duties.
9. Follow District policies and procedures as applicable to position.
10. Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Technical Services or Superintendent.
1. High School Graduate
2. Exceptional technical literacy and problem solving skills
3. Ability to work well with other adults and in the presence of children
5. Strong work ethic
SCOPE AND SALARY:
260 day part-time position as an at-will hourly employee based on the classified staff hiring schedule, with holiday and benefits according to district policy.
INTERESTED IN JOINING US?
Please fill out General Application
PLEASE APPLY BY MAY 13TH, 2022
Save as PDF and submit by email or print and submit in person at the district office located at 2618 W. El Paseo, Oracle, AZ 85623. For more information, please call 520-896-3071 or email email@example.com.
To be performed by Director of Technical Services with input from Superintendent and Principal.