SMALL TOWN ROOTS, GLOBAL EXPECTATIONS!
Do you have a love for music and want to share it? We are looking for you! We are seeking a talented teacher to join our staff at Mountain Vista K-8 School in Oracle, Arizona. We are a district dedicated to providing our students with the best opportunity to develop 21st-century skills and succeed both socially and academically. Duties would include, but are not limited to, opening the eyes of children to the wonders of music and unlocking talents in students up to 8th grade! This is an excellent professional opportunity to teach in a small, community oriented school district. We are looking for an equally wonderful teacher with a passion for sharing the gift of learning with others!
- Arizona Teaching Certificate with a Music endorsement
- Ability to teach a General Music Curriculum
- Collaborative work style paired with the ability to take initiative
- High standards for both yourself and your students
WHY JOIN THE ORACLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT?
- Competitive salaries and performance pay
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement (with employer contributions), paid time off and holidays based on our district calendar
- Supportive, collaborative culture in a small, rural community
- Professional development opportunities
INTERESTED IN JOINING US?
Apply online at www.osd2.org (Teacher application) or visit our district office located at 2618 W. El Paseo, Oracle, AZ 85623. For more information, please call 520-896-3071 or email email@example.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Establish a learning environment.
2. Use time effectively.
3. Manage student behavior.
1. Structure goals and objectives.
2. Select specific materials.
3. Develop evaluation techniques.
1. Display knowledge of subject matter.
2. Use procedures that get learners initially involved in lessons (set).
3. Teach to the objective.
4. Guide student practice while monitoring and adjusting for understanding.
5. Provide independent student practice while monitoring for a high level success.
1. Exhibit professional conduct in dealing with students, parents, and colleagues.
2. Contribute to the effectiveness of the total school program.
3. Follow district policies and procedures as adopted by the Governing Board.
4. Perform other related duties as assigned
1. Show respect for the dignity and integrity of students.
2. Communicate effectively with students and parents.
3. Communicate enthusiasm and interest.
4. Use effective strategies for parent/teacher communication.