Thank you for choosing the Oracle School District! We pride ourselves in offering a challenging and enriching curriculum that includes outstanding academic support and tutoring. In addition to our academic programs, we offer a full range of athletics and other extracurricular activities including sewing, orchestra, equestrian, community schools, gardening, science fair, National Junior Honor Society and more! Please visit the Mountain Vista site to learn more about us.
Students entering Pre-K must be 3 years old by September 1st and Potty Trained.
Students entering the 4-year-old Pre-K must be 4 years old by September 1st and potty trained.
Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1.
Open Enrollment Information
Oracle School District welcomes open enrollment students. Even if you live outside the district’s boundaries, you are welcome to enroll your child in our District, as long as there is sufficient space.
If you are applying for open enrollment, please download the application in the box to the right and submit to Mountain Vista School as soon as possible for enrollment the following school year.
Please read the Oracle School District open enrollment policy by clicking on the link located on the right of this page.
In order to expedite the registration process, we request the following information be provided at the time of registration:
1. Immunization records. You must have current proof of immunizations before your student can register (Arizona State Law). See the policy link in the box to the right.
2. Birth Certificate - original or certified copy of birth certificate.
3. Certificate of residency. (examples: lease, mortgage, any utility bill that proves residency at that address)
4. A copy of report card or current grades.
5. Your student must be 5 years old prior to September 1* to register for kindergarten. *Exception may apply: contact the school principal to discuss.
6. Official notice of withdrawal. If you are coming from a school in Arizona you must officially withdraw from that school and obtain a withdraw notice before enrolling at your new school.
7. Is your student currently under suspension or expulsion from another school?
_____ yes _____ no
8. Is your student currently in any Special Education Program? _____ yes _____ no
If you answered yes you must have a current IEP, contact the school of attendance before any schedule can be created.
9. Has your student ever received extra help in math or reading? _____ yes _____ no
(i.e., Title Math, Remedial Reading, etc.)
Highschool Registration Information
We provide transportation to Canyon Del Oro Highschool and San Manuel Highschool. When registering your child for school at either school you will need to provide a Proof of Residency, which can be provided by our district office. You will need to bring something such as a utility bill that has your street address printed on the bill with you to confirm current residency. This will be required each year.
In addition, you will need to bring a copy of the birth certificate, a completed enrollment packet, a valid ID for the parent, and a current immunization record with you to avoid delays.